Friday, February 6, 2009

Who knows what day it is?


"Water that does not move is always shallow."  -Sami proverb

It's been too long since I've posted!  I've been up and down (mostly down over the holidays).  The last few weeks have looked a little better, though.  I've been jumping on my little stepper at home for 30 minutes a few times a week.  I'll grab my little hand weights and do some curls or overhead presses with them for about 15 minutes while I'm stepping.  

Well, it might not feel like much, but it's in my zone for now.  I'll feel stiff the morning after a workout, so I know it's better than nothing.  

I'm so hard on myself for not keeping up my Xena level of fitness.  That's OK, right now, I just know that I'm doing a little bit and that's good enough for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment