Friday, July 8, 2011

Slightly Derailed

Well, this week is off.  DS is teething and going through anxiety phase BAD!  He didn't last 20 minutes in day care at the gym last Saturday.  And he's been up at night every night.  Whine, whine, whine.

Oh, it's all good because I've been working on baptism garments - homemade!  Yes, hand sewing zillions of little seed pearls, trim work, sewing the little bible covers and bibs is taking for.ev.er.  So during nap time, that's what I'm doing.  I'm ready to be done with all this stuff so I can get to living life again.  You know, doing laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, scrubbing the toilets.  Oh, right.  I meant watching Opr...oh, right.  Well, shit, guess I've run out of excuses to get it on back to the gym.

OK, so standby for updates.  I've got to get myself into the new dress I bought for the baptism next weekend and haven't checked it in a couple of weeks.  Hope I can breathe!  Thank you, Assets from Target!  I'm not paying for the real Spanx, so I'll stick with the cheap sausage casing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment