Sunday, June 26, 2011

Still Going...

I've set the blog to be viewed on your phone now.  Yea!

Last week was a success!  Monday, Tuesday and (unexpectedly) Thursday were days at the new gym.  Friday was a day at the pool, but it was short since it seems no one is tending to the pool lately.  I'll plan to hit the pool at our gym, then, not a problem.  I'm proud of myself not so much for hauling myself to the gym last week as much as I am for hauling myself AND TWO BABIES to the gym!  Leaving them in the child care area is heart wrenching.  I take comfort in the fact that they are in the "babies only" room, and that all personnel there has extensive background/fingerprint checks and monthly drug testing.  It's a great place, it's just hard to walk away from crying babies who are sad because I'm walking away from them.  I know, it's a phase all babies go through.  That doesn't make it any easier!

Anyway, we celebrated the babies' 1st birthday party, so my food was great till then.  I've had a little cupcake every day since (including today already!), but I realized something at lunch as I was chowing down on one.  When I'm feeling thinner, trimmer and less bulky, it's MUCH easier to say no to sweets and stick with the pre-determined cheat day.  Right now, I'm in the stage where I'm doing great to get to the gym and just be aware of my food intake.  It's not like I'm eating 5 or 6 cupcakes (oh yes I can do that, trust me I've seen me do it).  I'm taking baby steps toward a much bigger picture.  I'm not even feeling guilty, I'm just OK with the fact that I keep it to ONE cupcake.  haha

I've got appointments for childcare at the gym already for Monday & Tuesday.  We can only schedule 48 hours in advance, so I've been sure to get it done as each day comes.  This is an intense week of having (out-of-town) company coming to help me sew some baptism gear, so that's going to be it till Saturday.  I'm pretty good with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment