Monday, June 20, 2011

It's A New Day...Again

Well, yesterday was a start and today begins a new phase in my life (oh, how many times have I said that?).  We went to church services yesterday and left DT's (darling twins) to the nursery to stay there for the first time without us.  Wow, that was pretty rough for me.

After church, we stopped by the local athletic center and I signed up.  Yes, that is a huge step for me.  I reserved a spot for child care for today and tomorrow, which means that I'm committed to going for these two days at least.  Getting there is no big deal, it's the routine for DT's and getting them loaded up and dropped off and actually leaving them that's getting me.  Oh, and I'm going at high noon when it's 103 degrees outside.  Add that to the mix.  Can my brain process all this?!  I'm still sore from my swim and grass mowing on Saturday!  I posted those on twitter, are you following me?

Well, it's a huge deal, today is.  I've got 4 weeks until a big event and a dress I've got to fit into, so it's time to get my ass in gear, it's time to start taking the bambinos to day care for at least an hour at a time.  They're being baptized in 4 weeks, and I don't want to be the fat mom in the pictures.  When I see pictures of myself with them, I cringe.  I avoid having my picture made with my babies because I hate the way I look.  That pretty much sucks.

Here's what I'm planning so far:  Writing in my food journal again; it's been a while.  For this week, "cheat days" are Tuesday and Friday (DT's birthday cake).  Going to the gym Today and tomorrow.  Swimming Friday morning and perhaps Saturday morning too.  That's all I've got for now.  I'll try to tweet and keep a post going every now and then.

Wish me luck, I'm headed BACK TO THE GYM TODAY!!!  It's been a long time!  Today's weight check in is 204.2 lbs according to my scale (I"m sure it's at least 25 pounds over).  Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment