Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 15

This post is a day late, but I DID get a workout in for Day 15. I did not train on Saturday or Sunday after Halloween. Why not? I have been on an emotional roller coaster (I probably need some pills) and just could not face it. But 2 days of rest? Better than 200 days of rest, right? :)

So here's how Day 15 went down. I took a 30 minute walk outside in shorts since it was a hot day in Texas. I didn't push myself because it was weight day. I did the same weight routine I've been doing all along. I'm getting bored with it. And it I do one more wall ball squat, I'm going to puke. It's time to start thinking about changing things up. I'll think about that between now and Wednesday, which is my next targeted weight training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment