Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where's my ice cream?

Like I need ice cream! Yesterday's food choices were pretty good:

Coffee - with flavor & splenda/sugar mix (I can't do straight splenda)
Fiber 1 cereal

Activia lite yogurt, 1 banana

Lunch: 3/4 can dry tuna, cherry tomatoes, 1 pc. sourdough bread (love that white bread)

Snack: protein shake with fruit, orange juice and a scoop of protein

Dinner: steak, sweet potato with butter buds sprinkles, splenda and pecans, lettuce & tomato salad

No dessert - that's a HUGE accomplishment. I read some of my Jane Austin book and had "food for thought" instead.

I am sore from yesterday's workout! I had a meeting this morning, so I'm postponing a workout. I did walk the dog a short way this morning, and at my pitiful fitness level, that counts as exercise.

I'm feeling emotionally drained today and will decide about a Wii yoga or balance session later. I'm still thinking of the silver dress and how I don't want to be a stuffed silver sausage when I wear it to Vagas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment