Friday, July 31, 2009

Still Wii-ing

Yesterday was an OK eating day.

B'fast: coffee with the usual flavor, sugar/splenda, Fiber 1 cereal

Snack: Activia lite yogurt, fruit & nut bar

Lunch: leftover homemade vodka bow-tie pasta with added zucchini, garden scallions, mushrooms, garlic salt for a little kick and 2 small pcs. garlic butter bread (pattern with white simple carbs?)

Snack: Banana, walnuts

Dinner: Salmon sprinkled w/ brown sugar, yellow potatoes and home canned sweet corn (what's up with 2 more white carbs? green vegetable anyone?)

Can't live w/o something sweet: 1/8 C. chocolate chips

Workout-wise, I was pretty worthless yesterday. Was sore from Wii (I can't believe a Wii is kicking my butt).

Today I spent almost an hour playing Wii yoga, strength training (focusing on core and upper)and balance. Again, I can't believe I'm sweating on a Wii. It's fun burning calories on this thing, and I don't even realize I'm doing it. Silver dress, I'm coming.

Having a food plan and maintaining my food journal is beneficial. Today's plan is a cheat dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I've been craving a big 'ol Kobe Burger, and that'll give me leftover half for lunch tomorrow. Before I even take the first bite, I need to cut it in half and put in away in the "to-go-box." That way I'm not tempted to stuff myself. :) A full report will come later. :)

Happy Fitness, my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment