Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sugar Hangover

Cheat day yesterday - woo hoo! It came in the form of dining out, which we hardly ever do. Here's the breakdown of yesterday's food.

B'fast: coffee with the usual accoutrements, Fiber 1 cereal (I just can't do oatmeal in summertime)

Snack after workout: Fruit protein shake, almond snack bar

Lunch: leftever salmon, potato and corn from last night's dinner.

Dinner at Cheesecake Factory:
Appetizer bread with butter (too much of both, who cares, it's Cheat Day)
Mango tea loaded with to much sugar, who cares, it's Cheat Day
Half of a Kobe beef swiss cheeseburger with onions, mushrooms, tomato and extra mayo
French fries with mayo, yum
A few bites of my husband's chicken piccata and pasta drenched in olive oil, OMG delicious

A few hours later for dessert: 1/4 slice of Red Velvet cheesecake trimmed in white chocolate shavings

Boy did I feel sick from all the sugar last night! It was so great, but halfway though my half of the slicec, I started feeling el sicko. So I've still got some cake left today, as well as the other half of my burger. I'll have it for lunch, provided I get on the Wii sometime this morning. :)

Speaking of Wii, my shoulders are sore! We bought a new game and played last night, and my shoulders feel throbbing this morning! I must be getting a lot of good out of playing the Wii fit stuff, because I am feeling it like I'd feel a good workout at the gym. But it's so much more fun!

I keep asking my husband, "Am I skinnier yet?!" And he keeps laughing under his breath and saying, "Yes, I think you already are!" Ha. He's go great for playing along with me. It helps me to keep up the clean eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment