Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Already?!

Well, my motivation has waned. I realize it's been 4 days since I last blogged. And my food journal - well, let's just say that I've procrastinated to the point of blank pages this week. I will be having dinner with some family members I don't see too frequently in just a few weeks, and I'm really dreading it. I think that's got a lot to do with the fact that I'm not fired up this week. I did go swimming and I'm still Wii-ing, though, so I do feel pretty good about that.

I've been having thoughts of switching the blog to "publicly published." This means that anyone would be able to see it. Perhaps you noticed I changed my user name to Ace Mandrel at the bottom of these posts - I'm testing the waters. I do wish to remain anonymous and wasn't even sure if I could do that, but it seems ok so far...

I will be sifting through the posts to check for anonymity (yours and mine!) throughout in the next week or so. I'm still on the fence on this and haven't completely decided. I'll change names if I find any (to protect the innocent). I'll change the settings so that I can read comments first, then choose people's comments to post.

If you have thoughts, please share them! Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment