Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Working

Even though it's been a few days since I've been with you, I've been working! I have been doing at least one 30 minute workout every day this week except Thursday. I got a new Wii disk called EASports with different varieties of workouts. I did my first one this morning with the new disk. It took about an hour because it takes you through tutorials of different exercises. Holy cow, this was the best workout yet! I was literally pouring sweat. It's a good thing because my food has been pretty OK this week. Not excellent.

I won't lay out all the details, but food during the day has been average. Scalloped potatoes were a not-so-good report for a couple of meals (there are always leftovers). For the most part, pretty OK. The bad news comes after 8pm. Every day this week, I was craving ice cream! So I caved. And I made a batch of homemade brownies and had a few of those.

The problems I had with food this week resulted with simple lack of menu planning. Had I laid out a plan, set a couple of cheat days for the week and been prepared at the grocery store, I would have successfully eaten more cleanly. So I'll try again this week.

Time to plan the menu! Please leave your comments, I'm feeling lonely here...

No comments:

Post a Comment