Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday


Everything you see I owe to spaghetti. -Sophia Loren

I just finished my workout this morning. I did a cardio Wii with Maya this morning and also did a few balance games to strengthen my core a little. It's over, I feel better physically, and again, I did it, and it's over. :)

I had a pretty rough weekend and didn't keep track of my food. I'll report what I can remember...

Friday evening, we went to a diner not far from our house in a neighboring suburb. We were hoping to get some really great diner food, but it was disappointing. The food was bland and reminded me of Furr's cafeteria. It was good, don't get me wrong. But I can cook a dang site better in my own skillet. I had chicken fried chicken (it's a boneless chicken breast that's fried), potatoes & gravy, squash casserole (nothing casserole-y about it), and peas from a can. Oh, and a buttered roll that tasted like blah.

Waste of a cheat. No sweat, let's top it all off with leftover German Chocolate Crigger Cake and ice cream! Oh, boy...

Saturday for an afternoon snack, I had a mini Schwan ice cream bar. I was so hungry in about 30 minutes, I decided I needed another. For dinner, we grilled BBQ rubbed shrimp, blue cheese grits and marinated tomatoes. Yummy!!! Oh, and more cake and ice cream. Brother...

Yesterday, I had leftovers from last night for lunch. I was in such a foul mood, that I substituted dinner with cake, another cake and ice cream.

I know that my very sour mood this weekend was directly related to my food choices. When I feel bad, I eat crappy food that tastes comforting and makes me feel bloated and sick. The good news is that we played Wii games (not physically challenging). We decided that we are well on our way to being the fat folks from the Disney movie "Wallee." They live on a cruise ship and ride around on chairs because they're too fat to get up. Yep, I felt like that this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment